The Education Program at BHCC is designed to prepare students for transfer to four-year institutions to become licensed educators in K-12 settings.
For a full listing of Education courses, please view our online Catalog:
- Master's Degree in Education or professional educator licensure with Master's Degree in other content area
- Experience teaching youth in grades K-12, preferably in Massachusetts
- Proven ability to work with diverse faculty, staff and student populations
- Desire to prepare future educators to provide high-quality instruction
- Commitment to helping future educators think critically about how education systems impact students
- Community college teaching experience
Salary: $1,132.00 per credit hour
Review Date: open until filled
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/KMnYkwt6V7pAsyQYFXX5r
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency